Friday, March 24, 2006

Undertaking

I've been working a lot lately. A lot. Like all the time. and when i'm not working. i'm pretty much Ninja-ing. in which I have now advanced another grade. receiving a solitary silver star. to shine when sewn upon my Gi (Training Suit).

My silver star at work (Rosie) left yesterday, so now its back to being busy yet all alone. A lot of people have "passed on" lately, it gets a little tough to remain detatched at times.

Contemplating undertaking my full Nursing Training at a point in the nearish future, it could be a viable life goal, i've just gotta go to Japan and train in Ninjutsu first.

And go to China. That's going to be soon, June the 19th to be as precise as the atomic clock in Greenwich.

"Lao ban, wo yao yi wan mi fan!" - "Great Boss, I request a bowl of rice!"

I'm reading my way through The Analects of Confucius in preparation.

Confucius (2:17) said: "...shall I teach you about knowledge? What you know, you know, what you don't know, you don't know. This is knowledge."

A hobo tried to hit me the other day.. and failed.

In precis one must alway take a picnic along as one never knows when a picknic-y situation may arise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"Life has no meaning a priori...It is up to you to give it a meaning, and value is nothing but the meaning that you choose." - J.P Sartre